Lochland is always appreciative of donations of usable items from the “Wish List”. These are items we typically cannot purchase, but would like to provide for resident’s use. Items may also be of a medical nature typically not provided in a residential group home.
- Automated External defibrillator (AED)
- Heavy duty paper shredder
- Filling cabinets
- Copy paper, envelopes, postage stamps
- Thank you notes
- Any occasion greeting cards
- Video recorder and tri-pod
- Art supplies (chalk, glue, scissors, construction paper, paint, paint brushes, etc.)
- Musical instruments
- Family board games
- Elliptical machine
- Three wheel adult bicycles (male or female)
- Bike helmets
- New or gently used gardening tools for volunteer gardening
- Bird seed and bird houses, etc.
- Fishing poles and gear
- Swimming toys/games
- Patio furniture
- Good used vehicle, with low mileage to be used for community outings, medical appointments, vacations for persons living at Lochland
For information or questions on the “Wish List” please contact Julie Chiccino, Human Resource Coordinator, 315-789-5208, extension 328 or email at email@example.com
Lochland always appreciates help from the community. A long history exists of members of the community volunteering their time and talents to Lochland, whether it is college students or senior citizens. Many people have shared their talents of clown performances, visits from Santa Claus, musical groups or individuals performing, reading books to residents, teaching residents’ computer skills. The list goes on and on.
This also is true of Lochland residents. They enjoy helping and volunteering in the community. Residents are currently participating in volunteer activities with Mobil Meals, Meals on Wheels, delivering mail to patients at Geneva General Hospital, Linden Shop and the Adult Day Center in Geneva and Waterloo. Residents are always looking to explore new volunteer activities as they offer an opportunity to learn and grow.
For information or questions on volunteering please contact Julie at 315-789-5208, ext. 328 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org